October 16, 2012

Burlap Rosette Video Tutorial

Hey y'all! 

I've gotten a few emails, messages & comments to do some video tutorials on certain things such as how to make burlap rosettes, how to make a paper wreath, how to distress, etc. 

I decided tonight to first do the burlap rosette tutorial on video. I really hope that this helps at least one person understand how to make rosettes or any project a little easier for you! 

Here's what you'll need even though I'll break it down in the tutorial.

-Burlap
-Hot Glue Gun
-Scissors



I feel so dorky doing videos and I am trying to learn how to edit them to look all fancy and cool like everyone else's. For now, they will be simple :-)

On a different topic, here are two furniture redo's that I have posted on Facebook in the past few days. They are for sale and are available now!



You can find my shop on Facebook here to purchase any of these chairs. Enjoy the video and let me know what you think! Thanks y'all!

XOXO,
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

We SOLD our home!

Not sure if anyone else realized it but its been 6 months since I wrote a blogpost! Not such a large surprise considering our little man cam...