March 4, 2012

How to: Make a wreath

Hey again y'all!

Here's another helpful "how to" today! I wanted to spruce up our door by adding a BRIGHT & cheery wreath! Not too bright but not too boring either. Here's what you will need:

1. Flowers (HL, $4.99 plus 40% off)
2. Ribbon(HL, $2.99, plus 50% off)
3. Wreath (HL, $5.00)
4. Scissors (FREE, I had some already)
5. Plyers or wire cutter (FREE, I had some already)
6. Letter (HL, 99 cents)





So, I made my wreath for less than $15.00. BOO-YAH! Target's cheapest wreaths I believe are $29.99? You can't beat that y'all! Have you ever made your own wreath? I wanted to add a personal touch to ours so I painted the "S" white and added it to the top to add a special touch. What do you think? I can't wait for warmer weather to get it and I'm sure by my wreath, you can tell :)

Here's another shot while I was in progress with my wreath.


And....drumroll please..........here's the finished product. I love it! What do you think?





XOXO,

Mrs. Schmidheiser



3 comments:

  1. Martha Stewart would love it! She would think that it's a good thing. Pretty, pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm not a crafty person, but I figured what the heck! I'm going to make this! It came out pretty good! How did you get your letter to stay on there?

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

We SOLD our home!

Not sure if anyone else realized it but its been 6 months since I wrote a blogpost! Not such a large surprise considering our little man cam...